Saturday, December 9, 2017

In My Mailbox #318

Gosh, I am exhausted all the damn time. So tired every single day. And in pain too. This new medicine have way too many side effects. And so far it isn't even working on my stomach. Ugh. But hopefully soon. I'm still crossing my fingers it will work. Anyway. I'm a bit behind on reading, sadly. But I do wish to read. Just have no energy. Hmph. I'm also feeling a little sad, as I love blogging so much, I love sharing all my thoughts on books and sharing what I get in the mail. But lately, well, I have barely gotten any comments on my posts. My last mailbox post got zero comments. And I feel pretty sad about it. Because I still have the same amount of page views I have had for years; just no comments. Still, though. I'm not going to quit blogging. Just a bit sad about it :) Anyway. I only read one book this week, and I have not gotten to start Shadow Scale yet. Ahh. But tomorrow for sure. So only posted twice. This week I'm waiting on Obsidio :D And shared my third review of Seraphina. <3 I'm simply exhausted all the time. But trying to deal with it :)



Renegades. Eee, finally managed to get two copies of the international paperback :D It is so so stunning.
A Darker Shade of Magic. Finally got my UK edition of this lovely book too :D This one is not signed, lol.
Simon Thorn and the Wolf's Den. I will be reading these books soonish :D Wanted to own them all first.
All That Burns. I have yet to read this duology by this awesome author; but I will be doing it soonish :D
Miraculous Ladybug. This show is still the best. Sigh. And I love these comic books from the episodes so.
Shadow and Bone. Ahh :D I know. I already own the paperbacks. Ahh. But, box set! And poster! Love it.
Renegades Bracelets. Eee, thank you so much for trading with me Melissa :D I love them so so much.
Pop Figures. Home Alone is such an amazing movie. Love it so. Still waiting on Kevin to ship, ack. Soon.
Bookmarks. Eee, more Happy Hello bookmarks :D These are such a huge favorite of mine. So gorgeous.


More Instagram photos here. <3

4 comments:

  1. I hope you get your medication sorted so you're not in pain! I'm sorry to hear that. You got a nice haul of books here! Your kitty is so fluffy and cute. Love the pics you post of her/him? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon - side effects are the worst. At least, you got some great books. :)

    Happy readings Carina!
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear the news meds aren't working very well. Hope the pain and yucky feelings go away soon. You do always get the best stuff in your mailbox. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Was wondering how I might get a direct message to you. I am an indie author and I would LOVE to share my published book with you for review. You can find me on www.peowens.com, on Goodreads P.E. Owens, or a link to amazon to read synopsis @ https://www.amazon.com/Reveal-Twin-Elements-book-1-ebook/dp/B01DOE9M2A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1513000446&sr=8-1&keywords=P.E.+Owens+reveal
    Let me know! ;-)
    And I dearly hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)