Saturday, August 12, 2017

In My Mailbox #301

I don't know what to feel about this week. I got my usual monthly medicine, but like the last time, I'm not feeling better at all. They are pretty sure I have stopped having effect with this type of the medicine. Have taken more blood, and if so, I have to change to something new again. Sigh. But yeah, I'm feeling awful, because medicine not working, and I'm not getting well at all. Ugh. Only plus side is that the wound I got three weeks ago is healing more and more and no pain from that. So yay. What is good about my life currently, though, is that I get to take my spa bath for a couple of hours every day again. So so happy about it. It's the best. Yess. Bathing in hot water is the best for me, lol. This week I managed to read two books. Took me ages, but they were hard to read. My re-read was the best, but the sequel was not. Aw. Oh, well. Have tons more books to read :D So excited. Just need to spend a couple of days catching up first. A little bit behind on things. My photo below ended up really dark; not sure why. It wasn't dark inside. Hmph. How rude. Blogged a little bit this week. I shared my Book Recommendation of Nevernight. <3 This week I'm waiting on The Defiant :) Then I shared my review of Godsgrave. <'3 Aw. Also didn't get a lot of mail this week, but that's okay. The one book I did get was the best. Eee. Reading Odd & True next :D So excited. And got two stunning eARCs. So so excited. Lots of amazing books to read soon. Yesss. Despite my health issues, I did have a good week. Hoping to be able to read lots. Have so many books :)



Odd & True. Eee! Thank you so much lovely UK publisher for this beauty. <3 Reading it next. Yesss.
The Lost City of Z. Eee. Newest Robert Pattinson movie :D I'm pretty excited about this one. Be good.
Maui Dorbz. He looks gorgeous, except his hook arrived broken. Ahh. Getting a new one, thankfully. Yay.
Harry Potter Film Cell. Was a free gift from Zavvi while ordering pop figures. It looks pretty awesome.



Unearthed. + Rosemarked. Thank you so much Cassie for letting me read these early via NetGalley :D Eee. I'm so so happy. <3 Sniffs. DYING to read them both :D Ahh. Just have a few books I have to read first, then reading these two. And gosh, I'm the most excited. Hoping to love them so so much :) Yess.


More Instagram photos here. <3

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you can get back to your spa bath. Hope your medicine gets sorted. :(

    Unearthed sounds good! Your kitty is too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of cool covers in your mailbox. Your kitty looks so cute!

    Sorry you aren't feeling better. I hope they get you a medicine that works better so you don't feel crummy. Glad you can spa a bit though. That does sound nice. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry that the medicine isn't working! But very happy that your wound is healing and you were able to take advantage of the spa bath.

    I can't wait to read Rosemarked and Unearthed! They look great next to each other. :D

    Have a lovely week, Carina! =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)